Academy Sports + Outdoors is one of the nation’s largest sporting goods retailers and they are currently hiring part time work from home customer service associates.
To be eligible to apply, you must reside in Texas, Oklahoma or Alabama.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Answer incoming customer contacts via phone call, chats, or email.
- Respond to customer inquiries through multiple channels, as needed.
- Research and troubleshoot problems and provide resolutions by using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
And when you work at Academy Sports + Outdoors you’ll be a part of a fun, fast-paced work environment. Not to mention a competitive hourly pay rate.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ months experience in a customer service related role required
- Experience in an Omni Channel Contact Center environment preferred
- Previous Work-At-Home experience preferred
To Work For Academy Sports + Outdoors, Your Home Office Needs To Be Set Up With:
- Your own home computer equipment is recommended, in the event you need to contact IT
- Academy will provide 2 compatible monitors. If you choose to use your own they must be compatible with Dell Wyse equipment (Dell Wyse equipment is provided)
- Data Usage 1024 GB (1 Terabyte)
- At least 4 GB of available RAM
- Hardwired internet connection (must be connected to either hub/modem)
- USB Headset with microphone (cannot be a Bluetooth headset); 1 compatible headset provided
- Virus Protection
- Minimum download speed of 50 MBPS (preferably 75+)
- Work atmosphere must be free from noise, including but not limited to; televisions, audio equipment, pets, children, etc.
Apply At Academy Sports + Outdoors
To apply for this job click here.
And for work from home jobs like this check out our job search page.