Nestlé Waters offers customers healthy hydration options. They currently have an opening for remote customer service reps.
The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics. Including, general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns.
So, candidates must be prepared to provide a world-class customer service experience on every call!
Here’s a breakdown of what daily responsibilities will look like:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
More About Nestlé Waters Remote CSR Job
Starting pay is $15 per hour. There is also a $500 monthly bonus for top performers. Other benefits includes medical, dental, and vision benefits. In addition, they offer short-term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid time off.
Training will be held in Raynham, MA.