Updated: November 18, 2015
A blogger has many responsibilities and relies on various tools to help get all their work done and in the most efficient manner. One of the must-have tools is a sharing tool that will allow bloggers to share their favorite content not to mention their own throughout the day.
My friend Bren Lee of My Girly Parts said it best in her post Trick Them Into Thinking You’re Always Online. When you’re blogging as a business you want to make sure your posts are always out there but when life gets in the way, we can’t always be. Been there, done that my friend.
When family or work is consuming a lot of your time, a blog automatically takes a back seat but if it’s your money-maker you have to make sure you have a back-up plan in place and tools like Hootsuite Pro can definitely help.
My Go-To Tool For Scheduling and Sharing Posts
Before settling down with Hootsuite Pro I left for a moment to try Buffer and their Pro version. While I do admit I didn’t give it much of a chance (I did however, like how easy it was to use) there are some reasons why I went back to Hootsuite and eventually upgraded.
Why Hootsuite Pro Is My Favorite Social Media Management Tool
Let me count the ways!
1. You can connect your Facebook profile, pages and groups, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn, Google, Foursquare profiles. And now you can see your Instagram and Tumblr streams and share those posts on other social media networks.
2. You can add as many RSS feeds as you’d like. I just added an RSS feature for my some of my affiliates. Now I get a stream of coupons and can share it right from m dashboard
3. You can schedule posts in bulk. This is good when you have giveaways to share throughout the week. I’ll show you how to do that in a future post.
4. You can auto schedule your posts to be published on social media during the day. So even when you’re not online, your blog posts are still showing up on feeds. Think of it as a kind of cruise control if you will.
5. Hootsuite Pro also has a section for suggested content based on your selected topics for easy sharing.
6. You can also add team members, enhanced analytics reporting and a discount on special services like the popular Hootsuite University for social media certification.
Try Hootsuite Pro Free!
Right now is a great time to give Hootsuite Pro a try. Sign up today and get a free 30-day (and only $9.99 a month after) trial of Pro and see it in action for yourself!
What’s New With Hootsuite
Since I last wrote about this Hootsuite Pro has added some awesome features. Now you can post to your Pinterest and Instagram accounts!
For posting to your Instagram account you’ll need to download the Hootsuite app. When you post to Instagram via Hootsuite, you’ll get a notification on the Hootsuite app. When you open the message you’ll get the option to post to Instagram. Continue the steps to crop and update your image, add your message and post. It’s awesome!
Over To You
Have you given Hootsuite Pro a try or do you use another social media management tool? What are your thoughts about it? Scroll down to the comments section below to share your thoughts.
Disclosure: By the way I’m also an affiliate for Hootsuite. I love it so much I had to promote it and tell you about it. That means if you purchase Hootsuite Pro through one of these links, I’ll get a small a commission for your order. Thanks for your support!